Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

That Time of Year Again...


As summer starts to wind down, I find I spend more time these days getting the kids ready for school than anything else. Just when I think I am finally ready and prepared to send them back, I turn to find one more school supply I forgot, one more form I need to fill out or one more check that needs to be written.

I find that if I can get organized from the start, the school year will have less bumps along the way. This year, I will have three in school full time and will be able to dedicate my "free" time to building up my business as well as volunteering more of my time to the non-profits I currently work with. That being said, scheduling can become a nightmare. Lucky for me I have come across a life saver....www.momagenda.com. If you are a mom juggling more than one schedule - this is the perfect calendar! It not only allows you to track your own events/meetings but each of the children (or in my case, my three children and my husband). I've been using this system for over a year now and find that I have eliminated several scheduling conflicts.

Check out their website. You will also find a section of checklists that you can print - well worth a look if you need some help organizing other areas of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment